My weddings start at $1500 – these are elopements – but most couples spend around $4000 for add-ons, including a custom linen wedding album! My portrait sessions start at $350 for 1 hour of shooting.
Yes! I offer a membership program, a subscription service that provides you with recurring content that you can be proud of at a special rate starting at $250/month. This will give you access to a monthly 60-minute photoshoot with savings of $100 per month (or $1200 per year!).
I call Austin, Texas my home base! However, growing up as a Third Culture Kid, I encourage as much travel, both domestic and international, as possible. If I were to travel for your wedding, I will not need accommodations in: Singapore, San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, New York, San Francisco, Denver/Boulder, Chicago, and Detroit.
Good question! My photo style is heavily focused on photojournalism. I’m not about the cheesy posed photos. Rather, I hope to be your eyes to the tiny moments that mean so much. I am a mix of dramatic and colorful – I love contrast and I’m not afraid to use it!
For sessions, my turnaround time is 2 weeks. For weddings, my turnaround time is 6 weeks.
I provide a style guide that helps you decide which outfits to bring! In summary: neutrals are best, no crazy patterns. Dress like yourself, because these photos are a way of defining you!
Sweeetttt! To lock in your date, you will need to sign a contract and send over a 30% retainer. The remaining 70% will be due 30 days prior to the wedding (14 days if it’s a photo session).
Of course! Please reach out and I will happily send you some.
Yes! I have a decade’s worth of Photoshop experience and I like to think I’m decent at it. Let’s talk so we can understand your goals and your expertise level!